I know it’s been a while since my last post, but it’s due to learning an important lesson…college is hard.
I’ve been tasked with answering the list of hypothetical questions my wife has posted on her blog (cheesecakesummer.workdpress.com), but first, to get some hits going again; Katherine Heigl in a bra:
This really does get me hits.
1. What is the one thing you would do if there were no physical or monetary limitations, be it with someone dead or alive?
Hmm…bulldoze the town I grew up in and put a throne in what used to be downtown…and just sit in it like I was hot shit. (Not a big fan of that place, it really serves no purpose)
2. If there was no space-time continuum to worry about, what would you go into the past to change?
Tell my past self about EVERYTHING. If you’re gonna stack the deck, you might as well give yourself the winning hand, right?
3. Who would you cast in the movie of your own life?
Georges Perez as myself. Jillian Bell as my wife Laura. Joan Kusack and Gary Busey as my in-laws. As for my friends; Paul Scheer as Billy, James Franco as Jason, Walton Goggins as Roland, and Timmy Williams as Aaron. I could go on and on with this one.
4. If you could force one famous person into retirement, who would it be?
5. Just what is the secret to the universe?
42. I know how cliche’ that is, but it’s just the right answer.
6. If you could be one other person for a day, who would it be?
Hmm, maybe Dan Didio, just so I could undo the “New 52” I hates me some New 52.
7. You are forced to move into one literary setting (like Narnia.. or uh, the house on Paper St. that Fight Club took place in) – you have to leave your friends, family, home, etc. but you have your choice of literary setting to move into … what would it be?
White Wolf’s “World of Darkness”. The Classic version.
8. If there was no danger in it, what one planet in our solar system would you travel to?
9. You can have any one celebrity fight any one animal, which would it be?
I’d have Wesley Snipes fight a giant squid.
10. Just what book would you take with you on a stranded island.
The Dark Tower, so I can finally finish it…or the Bible.
11. Which horror movie villain would you most like to share a banana split with?
Pumpkinhead…just picture it.
Ok, that was fun, so let’s ask a few of my own. Post a comment to this post so I know to read your answers, and then answer these questions on your own blog.
1. If you could kill any one famous person, who would it be, keep in mind that you have to eat them?
2. If you could alter any one work of fiction, what would it be, and how?
3. If you could marry or at least hook up with one fictionaal character, who would it be?
4. If you could have any mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
5. If you could fight any one celebrity, who would it be? (not to the death)
6. If you coud produce a duet album from two musicians, living or dead, who would it be?
7. If you could have the powers of any one supeerhero (or villain), who would it be?
8. If you could own any weapon from fiction, what would you choose? (lightsaber, Excaliber, Green Lantern ring, etc)
9. You have one question to ask the universe and have answered, what do you ask?
10.What’s in the cave? (hint…only what you take with you)
11.”Why, Mr. [READER]? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you’re fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. [READER], vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without any meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now. You can’t win, it’s pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. [READER], why? Why do you persist?”